The largest rigid foldable RIB is the FRIB 430 which has capacity for up to 6 passengers. These highly versatile folding tenders are frequently chosen for blue water cruising, enabling more flexible anchorage options, or as part of a Superyacht tender fleet.
The 430 is designed with an additional articulation joint, which means despite its larger size, it still compacts down so that it can fit in the back of most family cars with the back seat folded down.
Able to carry a more powerful outboard engine, up to 30 HP. The 430 is also ideal for safety and support duties, such as parents providing regatta support for their young sailors. Being highly transportable it reduces both travel and trailing costs.
FRIB 430 – standard features:
- Rigid V-shaped hull gives excellent directional stability
- Highly seaworthy – deadrise of 20 degrees midships for handling bigger seas
- High density, UV resistant PVC tubes – robust & durable to folding
- 5 separate internal tube
- Bench seat
- Air pump
- Accessory bag
- Repair patch
- ePropulsion electric outboard motor
- Launch wheels
- Davit lifting points
- Bench seat cushion
- Bench seat bag – large or small
- Bow canopy